Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Body Shop Body Butter


I got this as a present about a month or so ago and I couldn't get over how much I loved it!
It smells absolutely delicious!! I just can't help but lather it on a few times a day! I'm usually an awfully forgetful person so my skincare routine never gets too elaborate and often times I would be too lazy to properly moisturize my whole body, but with this Body Butter I never forget. My skin is soft and smells good enough to eat!


As you can see there isn't much left in this tub as I've been over indulging in it. I'm planning on picking up another Body Butter or two in the next couple of weeks.

The only thing that is off putting is the price.
In the shop Body Shop these body butters retail at around €18.95 which is very steep!!
If you buy straight from their online store you can get certain tubs at about £5 when I last checked, some sort of sale I think? So that's a bit better. I don't know what p&p is but I'm sure even converted to euros that would still end up cheaper than in store.
Anyway, let me know what you think, is there anywhere you can grab a body butter bargain?




1 comment:

  1. they're $20CDN here which i think might make it cheaper here than in ireland. i usually wait for a sale b/c they're always on. i think this weekend its like $10 each. the brazil nut one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete