Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Soap & Glory Haul!



Boots 3 for 2 offer has sent me into a shopaholic frenzy! I went in 3 days in a row last week! I bought these goodies on the first day. I was in desperate need of lip balm as my lips were just flaking away and I ended up with the other two beauts!


So I picked up Smooch Operator Lip Balm. It smells absaloutely gorgeous, it healed up my lips in a couple of days and it leaves a lovely tingly feeling on them. I would deffo recommend, it's a bit like Caramax except with a gorgeous smell, it even tastes delicious haha! I can't remember the exact price but I think it was around €8 which I felt it was definitely worth.


I was a bit skeptical of the Kick Ass Concealer as it was only available in one shade and I thought it might be a bit dark for me.

 


I found the more orange shade a bit too dark but I really love the yellowy one, it brightens up my under eye area wonderfully. I also love the setting powder that's included, it's very light and this goes really well with my really fair skin tone! I don't know how well it would work on other skin tones but it suits mines perfectly. It cost nearly €15 which is a bit expensive for the budget I'm on, but I think it's a good price for the quality of the product.


Last but not least is Flake Away, an exfoliator for your legs. Its about time I scrubbed the winter feeling out of my legs and get them ready for summer shorts and skirts.


The scrub smelled amazing and looked and felt like melted sugar, with makes sense as it's made from shea butter, sugar and peach seed. My legs felt perfectly polished after I used this and really deeply cleaned. I have quite sensitive skin and I thought that maybe I might have reaction but it was fine! It cost around €10 with was decent I thought.

So that's everything. I definitely recommend trying these products out. If I had to pick a favorite I'd probably pick Flake Away because I really felt a huge difference after using it. However I really loved everything. Run into Boots during the 3 for 2 offer and grab yourself a few pieces!

You can also buy online at Soap & Glorys website.

Let me know what you think and do you recommend any other Soap and Glory products, I'm dying to try a few more!


3 comments:

  1. i have always been meaning to check out more 'soap and glory' stuff. i've only ever used their make up remover clothes which i thought were ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them but I really love their sexy motherpuker lipgloss. So tingly hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concealer looks great I was only checking this out today but was unsure whether to get it or not!

    ReplyDelete