Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Make Up Of The Day!

So thought I'd do a post of the makeup I'm wearing today! I really need to get a new foundation, if anybody has any suggestions? I can't find any shade pale enough in most brands!


I love using Benetint on my lips and then putting a their shimmery Sugarbomb lipgloss over it! Give such a lovely shiny pink result! Also I'm mad about Urban Decay's eyebrow box, my eyebrows are completely blonde so this is brilliant at filling them in. I'd look like a crazy alien with no eyebrows without it haha!

 

Rimmel's Scandaleyes is a really good mascara for the price in my opinion, it really opens up your eyes and, unless you overdo it like I have in the past, it's relatively clump free!

Anyway, I'm off to City Centre to apply for some jobs, wish me luck!



4 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I definately love using the Naked 2 pallette! I am addicted to it!


    I have subscribed to your blog on google+ if that is alright? I really loooove it! Haha! Feel free to look at my blog if you fancy it! xx

    http://throwmesomethingbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I only recently got it and haven't stopped using it since :)
    Yeah I've followed you back, your blog is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete