Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Effects -Kingsland Road

I have always been a big fan of Barry M nail polish, and have quite an extensive collection to be honest, so I was more than excited when I heard they had released a new Textured Nail Effects line as well as new Gelly Nail effects. I picked up a bottle of the Textured Nail Effects polish today in Kingsland Road (tnp3). Hopefully I can accumulate the rest of the collection quickly as they're all such gorgeous pastel shades and I really want to try them!



Kingsland Road is quite a pale, soft pink, it reminded me of candy floss! I found I needed at least two coats, and that it was a little runny and hard to control. It also took quite a long time to dry, I was worried that it wasn't going to turn out as well as I'd been hoping as it was nearly 15 mins before they were dry enough to see the final result.




However, once dry it really did look lovely, like I'd dipped my nails in pink sugar! The finish felt like I had as well. I really love the look of this and I can't wait to try the rest of the colours.

I picked mine up in Boots for 5.99eur. You can also but them online from the directly from the Barry M website.

Tell me what you think! Will you be getting them?

2 comments: