Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Prickly Pear



So I'm finally getting around to reviewing Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine! I got it around the same time as the textured effects nail paint.
I picked it up in Prickly Pear (gnp6) which is a lilac colour with a slight bluish undertone. the color is lovely, gives any look a great pop!


While it's described as 'Hi Shine' I didn't notice anything ridiculously different in the shine department, nothing that you couldn't add to another polish with a good top coat. It took just about 2 coats for an even coverage which I thought was decent.


I found this polish to be extremely hard wearing, I had it on for about a week and only noticed a few chips at the tips, I thought this was brill as usually my polish won't last a few days without a top coat!
I'm definitely gonna pick these up in a few other colours because of this, the Lychee (a gorgeous off white) and Satsuma (a lovely reddish orange) shades really appeal to me.

I picked mine up at Boots for 5.99eur, you can also get them directly from the Barry M website.
xx







5 comments:

  1. This is my fav shade out of all I've seen, lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's lovely :) thanks so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this shade! I have the blueberry one & this has got to be the next one in my collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's a lovely shade. I still haven't checked these out- must have a look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it's brill I deffo recommend it :) xx

    ReplyDelete