Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Glossybox hits Ireland.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a brill St. Paddy's weekend!
I've just recently discovered Glossybox and am in the process of deciding to purchase it or not. 
Every month a box with a random assortment of beauty product goodies is delivered to your door!
It sounds like a lovely idea but I've heard of some very mixed reactions.
This months Glossybox theme is "City Chic" and while everyone's box is individual somewhat, I know that if I got a can of Tresemme hairspray in mine I would probably be a bit disappointed when you compare that to some of the NARS products that were featured in boxes earlier this year. That's not to say that some of the other products this month don't look very appealing.
But perhaps that's the point, that you never know and one month you'll be completely surprised and another you'll just be like "meh" until you're on your way out somewhere, need a quick spritz of hairspray and remember you've got that sample Tresemme can down the back of a drawer.

For less than 15euro a month it's fun and a way of becoming familiar with new brands that you might not have heard of before.
Personally, I am going to subscribe, but I think I'll do it next month. Skip the hairspray and fingers crossed for something more exciting.


If you're interested sign up at Glossybox!
Or are you signed up to a monthly beauty box already? Let me know what your opinion is, are they worth it, what have you received?
Let me know sure :) !
Rachel.x

2 comments:

  1. i subscribe to glossybox and the majority of the products are good and though you wouldn't normally consider using them, you end up doing and you begin to love products you'd never heard of. on occassion, you receive products you don't like and sometimes you do get a 'bad box' but overall, i think it's a fantastic way to try new products. perhaps you could just purchase the three month subscription and then decide whether to keep it up?

    i've wrote a review of the march uk glossybox on my blog - you should check it out. thanks for following me! i can't figure out how to follow you back though - you don't appear to have a follow button? D: oh nooo! xx

    www.rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think thats a really good idea! I love getting surprises in the post as well so it'll add some excitement to my life haha! I'll definitely check that out :) !
    Awh I'm still getting up and running, I'll have to sort that out!xx

    ReplyDelete