Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick in "Do Tell"

Hi everyone! Happy St. Paddy's weekend again!
Thought I'd review my newest purchase! You can never have too many lipsticks. I love Benefit products but I bought this online from Debenhams.ie so was a bit worried that it might not arrive the same color as the swatch on the site. However I needn't have bothered as it was exactly what I had been expecting.


The lipstick goes on smoothly and feels as if it moisturises your lips, which is always nice. The shade "Do Tell" is quite rich, a sort of plumish pink, but isn't overpowering and can be worn during the daytime or evening. Quite versatile really! I've been wearing it nearly everyday since I got it to be honest!


I have particularly pale skin and typical Irish white as a ghost complexion, and I found that this shade really highlighted this, not washing it out but making a stark contrast none the less. However I quite liked the effect.  I'm sure it would go very well with darker complexions, I think it's one of those really complimentary shades.


The only downside to this product I suppose would be the price, it cost 21.50eur from Debenhams. Although I did receive free delivery. As a student I found this a bit pricey, however if your looking for good quality and guess it costs that extra bit.
Anyway, have a good weekend and let me know what you think! Do you agree that it's quite expensive or am I just being a broke student? Hahaha!
Rachel.x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! I've ordered the Full Finish lippy in Wild Card for my mum (hopefully she'll get the hint and buy me one back). How is the staying power?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well fingers crossed :) haha! The staying power isn't amazing tbh, if you eat or drink anything its half gone. If you didn't though it would probably last an hour and a half maybe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thank you very much :) I can't stop wearing it haha :) !xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that shade of lipstick- might get it for myself, I really think it'll suit my skin tone very nicely! xx

    www.mizzmoi.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete